Sunday 10 March 2013

What Do I Do: I’ve Found Someone Better Than My Husband In Bed

I've been married 12 years but my husband behaves like he's 90 years old and we haven't had Sêx in a long time. Now I've found someone better than him and want more. Am I to be blame?
I'm 36 and a primary school teacher. My husband is 38 and works in IT. We've got two girls aged 11 and nine and have been married for nearly 12 years.
For the last year or two it's been grim. My husband bores and irritates me half to death. I'm sick of the tedious grind of the classroom and the even worse grind back at home.
I was so uptight I almost exploded with rage when the head teacher said we had an extra staff meeting after school to talk about our OFSTED inspection. I moaned to a colleague at break time. He's the only man on the staff and he teaches the children PE.He's gorgeous and Sêxy and we always got on well, but I thought out of bounds to a mother like me.
I phoned my husband to say I'd be late, he said ok. In the end the head teacher had to deal with an emergency with a student with family problems so the meeting was off after all. I looked at my colleague and to my surprise he just smiled and said, "Fancy a drink?"
I didn't think twice. We went to a pub down the road and I felt almost sick with excitement. I think we both knew that we both wanted more than a drink.
We chatted over a glass of wine and he told me his marriage was pretty much dead. He's got two little boys and he loves them to bits, but he's bored with his wife and is desperate for change.
We finished our drinks and had Sêx in his car before heading for home. No one suspected a thing. We're in the same boat but we've found a way out of the boring routine.
We meet up for Sêx once a week but the problem now is I've fallen in love.
Please what do I do? Should I just call it quits with my husband and move in with my teacher boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment