Saturday 16 March 2013

Please Help: My Husband Only Have Sex With Me When He Feels Like

My marriage is just three months old but the kind of problems we are already having is making me tired already.

When my husband and I were dating we used to share his room and bed so I assumed after marriage we would share a room. But to my amazement, after a week, he told me to move my things into the next room.

Even though the rooms have doors that link them together through the bathroom and toilet, I didn't like the idea of sleeping on a separate bed from my husband at night.

The more I tried to argue the point, the more determined he appeared to be. Since it was too early for us to be fighting over such a matter, I didn't push it beyond registering my displeasures. Besides, I reasoned there is no way he would protest my sleeping in his room.

But I reasoned wrongly as that night, he told me after making love to relocate to my room that he wanted his peace and space. He didn't stop there; he told me it was a taboo for him to share his bed with a menstruating woman or a nursing mother. He also said by his upbringing, a serious minded man doesn't allow a woman near him all the time.

Finally, he told me that he would be the one coming to my room whenever he has the urge to make love.

When I asked what would happen if I feel like making love, he didn't give a reply.

I thought he was joking but his attitude of the successive days showed he wasn't. After I tried to force myself into his room once or twice, he took to locking his side of the two doors. He only opens the door when he felt like easing himself or taking his bath.

It is so confusing. Another thing is the issue of joint account. He wants us to have a joint account. I don't want it due to the experiences of my friends. He is equally adamant about it. I am honestly getting fed up with all these challenges. We dated for two years. I never knew he was this rigid and so traditional.

We appear to be worlds apart. I don't know what to do at all because the man I see daily in the house is a complete stranger who doesn't have semblance to the one I dated and married.

What do I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment