Thursday 28 March 2013

Girl Raped To Death With A Huge Wood Left In Her Private Part [VIEWER DISCRETION]

I got this from another blog and I thought I should share it! There is need to advocate against it and I hope they catch the perpetrators!
ADULTS ONLY
My attention was drawn to this extremely disturbing photo of a young woman pictured dead  with a long thick wood stuck in her private part.
The website which reported it didn’t give details as to the location this young girl was murdered…whether this heinous crime even took place in Nigeria. I have contemplated for hours if I should report this story because it has little or no details.
One thing stands true, details or not. This young woman was SOMEBODY!! She had a name. She was somebody’s daughter, sister, friend and maybe wife or mother. She also had a right to live like any one of us. But for some unjustifiable reason, some evil person felt he had the right to take her life…and not just taking the life but in such a gruesome manner. Click below to see photo. WARNING!!! PHOTO VERY GRAPHIC.
We must all stand up in one voice and say ENOUGH!!! We can no longer pretend that RAPE is not a serious concern. This is so un-African! This strange phenomenon is not part of our culture. That is why we must condemn those artistes who glorify date rape, date rape drugs and violence in their lyrics…making it look like some hip fad.
I pray this photo would become viral enough to shock the world to action. I am also hoping that the police will find useful leads to the perpetrators of this crime.
As more details unfold on this story, I shall keep you all updated.
Young African sister, may your soul rest in peace.
RAPE

No comments:

Post a Comment