Tuesday 14 May 2013

Guys: Funny Pick-up Lines





Guys try this hilarious pick up line, she might fall for you but some might earn you a slap. Lolz!


Do you have a phone in your back pocket because dat ass is calling me.


Was your father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?


Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess like you.


Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, you'll steal mine.


Excuse me, do I know you? Cause you sure look a lot like my next girlfriend.


I have a job for you, but it blows.


Is that butt yours or a cigarette’s? Cause baby, it's smoking!


Dudes with cats, ironically, don't like pussy.


You turn my floppy disc into a hard drive.


I must be dancing with the devil, because you're hot as hell.


I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.


If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.


I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?


If you're gonna regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon!


You know CPR? THANK GOD, cause my penis just stopped breathing.


Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy.


Your clothes are making me uncomfortable, please take them off.


Are you a chicken farmer? Cuz you raised my cock.


No comments:

Post a Comment