Saturday 9 February 2013

Weekend Joke: The old timer

Moishe was getting really quite old and one of his problems was that he hadn't had any sex for a long time. So one day, he decided to go to an old-timer's dance. He'd been dancing with all the grandmas all night, but still hadn't scored. Frustrated, he approached Hette, another grandma, and told her, straight out, "I'm having no luck finding someone I can sleep with. How about coming back to my place, I'll give you £100." Hette surprised him saying, "I'm willing, Moishe, let's go".
They get back to his place and after a bit of foreplay; they head for the bedroom. Moishe loves the sex and can't get over how tight she is for such an old woman. He thinks that she's got to be a virgin. After the wonderful performance, Moishe rolls off of her and says, "Wow!!! Hette, if I had known you were a virgin, I would have given you £200".
Surprised, Hette replies, "If I had of known you were actually going to get an erection, I would have taken my pantyhose off!"

No comments:

Post a Comment